2. This is Your Reaction When Someone Asks You “What is Your Favorite Book?”
3. You Make Literary References in Everyday Conversations
4. You Do a Happy Dance When There’s a New Book in Your Favorite Series
5. You are Disgusted When Someone Tells You They Don’t Like to Read
6. You Always Recommend Books to Your Friends
7. You Can’t Stop Downloading Books Onto Your E-Reader
8. You Stay Up All Night Reading Even Though You Are Exhausted
9. You Freak Out After Your Friend Lost the Book You Loaned to Them
10. You Take It Personally When the Author Kills Off One of Your Favorite Characters
11. You Get Defensive When Someone Criticizes a Book You Love
12. You Try to Talk About YA Books With Young Adults (It Doesn’t Always Work)
13. Nothing Blows Your Mind More Than an Amazing Plot Twist or Surprise Ending
14. You Cry After Finishing a Book You Couldn’t Put Down
15. You’ve Been Known To Do This When You Don’t Like the Ending of a Book
16. The Anticipation of Standing in Line at a Busy Bookstore Makes You Crazy
17. You behave like a teenage girl at a One Direction concert at an author signing
18. You Can’t Wait For Your Friend to Finish a Book So You Can Talk About It
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter has crashed in Colorado. The crash killed the pilot and injured two crew members.
- Serena Williams survived an upset at Wimbledon and defeated current Britain's Heather Watson. She'll play her older sister Venus in the next round of the tournament ?