1. Alien: Alexander McQueen Spring 2010
What to wear: Anything shiny (preferably with a futuristic silhouette), silver makeup, and some crazy braids. Bonus points if you have some of those heelless shoes.
2. Bird: Jean Paul Gaultier Fall 2011
What to wear: Just glue feathers everywhere. Try out some exotic eye makeup (feather eyelashes!)
3. Vintage Barbie: Christian Dior Fall 2012 Couture
What to wear: Long gloves, pumps, retro updo, pink lipstick, and a chic dress (or gown if you can stand it).
4. Crazy Cat Lady: Miu Miu Spring 2010
What to wear: Anything with cats! Sew stuffed animal cats to your clothes and rock some wild bedhead. Casually pet your friends throughout the night.
5. Birth of Venus: Elie Saab Fall 2012 Couture
What to wear: A nude gown or bodysuit and a super long wig (close to a strawberry-blonde color). Since you can’t stand on a giant shell, glue some to your shoes.
6. Dalmation: Jen Kao Fall 2013
What to wear: All things with black and white polka dots. Paint your nose black and wear a red choker. Or you could be Cruella, but that would mean she won.
7. Paper Doll: Comme des Garçons Fall 2012
What to wear: Follow this tutorial!
8. Roy Lichtenstein Pop Art: Miu Miu Fall 2013
What to wear: Wear bright clothing with dots, pop on a Gaga-yellow wig, and write something like, “OH, JEFF… I LOVE YOU, TOO BUT…” on a piece of cardboard and cut it out in the shape of a word bubble.