1. This image of a chipped reed fills you with a morbid sense of dread
3. And love these (extra pencil holder, even!):
Ah yes, everthing fits on these and doesn’t tip over.
4. You’ve tested cork grease as chap stick
Don’t judge. It smelled so good.
5. You had stickers on your case
So many stickers. Stickers everywhere.
6. You’ve lent someone your valve oil
Or borrowed it. Who needs a whole thing anyway?
7. You’ve accidentally stepped in the puddle from brass’s spit valves
8. You know how annoying it is to have everything fall out of your case when you open it upside down
Why can’t they make the cases more obvious which side is up?
9. You convinced yourself you’re extra good at kissing because of your lip muscles from your embouchure
Oh yeah, pucker up.
10. You know what each of these are for:
Hint: not unclogging toilets. Although, I guess you could.
11. You’ve stared at the Wheel of Fifths but still don’t really get it
No one will ever understand this. Mozart probably didn’t.
12. You know that some instruments are harder to play in a skirt
Dangerous choice here, lady.
13. You know exactly what wet reed tastes like
Like wet wood. Or like woody tapwater. Either/or.
14. You would NEVER call this a tuba
It’s a sousaphone, duh.
15. You can walk like this
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›
- And a Turkish court had to call in experts to determine whether a man comparing the country's president to Gollum from "Lord of the Rings" was an insult. ›