2. It’s time we had some Real Talk.
4. Face-to-face conversation. Not texting, not emailing, not Facebooking.
10. Be free to say what’s on our minds.
11. Do you know what I mean?
12. Phew! It feels good to have this Real Talk.
13. This was a really, really, great talk. Thanks.
14. Phew! We should do this more often.
In The News Today
- More than a dozen people were killed after severe storms and flooding swept through the French Riviera on Saturday evening. ›
- Pope Francis has opened a three-week synod where bishops will discuss family issues. This comes a day after the Vatican fired a high-ranking priest who came out as gay. ›
- President Obama says the U.S. has launched a full investigation into the airstrikes that killed 19 people at a hospital in Afghanistan on Saturday. ›