2. It’s time we had some Real Talk.
4. Face-to-face conversation. Not texting, not emailing, not Facebooking.
8. Because I think we can be totally real with each other.
10. Be free to say what’s on our minds.
11. Do you know what I mean?
12. Phew! It feels good to have this Real Talk.
13. This was a really, really, great talk. Thanks.
14. Phew! We should do this more often.
- U.S. President Barack Obama and leaders from 20 nations called for doubling clean energy research funding over the next five years at the Paris climate summit 🌍 ›
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›