2. It’s time we had some Real Talk.
4. Face-to-face conversation. Not texting, not emailing, not Facebooking.
10. Be free to say what’s on our minds.
11. Do you know what I mean?
12. Phew! It feels good to have this Real Talk.
13. This was a really, really, great talk. Thanks.
14. Phew! We should do this more often.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will travel to Cuba later this summer for the opening of a U.S. embassy there.
- Mozambique implemented a new criminal code that removes a colonial-era law criminalizing homosexuality.