2. Girlhood to Womanhood paper plate (with “Pubery Rocks!” around the sides):
3. Party cups with “Self Respect” “Abstinence” and “Happy Menarch!”
4. Party favors bag:
5. If you’re attending a party, make sure to bring a “Puberty Happens” greeting card
6. And there’s party games! Puberty bingo:
7. “Pin the ovaries on the uterus” game:
8. Menstrual trivia:
9. “Puberty Marshmallow Mouth” game that teaches you puberty keywords:
Katie Notopoulos is a senior editor for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York. Notopoulos writes about the intersection of tech and web culture.
Here Are The Top Stories
- A University of Cincinnati officer has been charged with murder for shooting Samuel Dubose, an unarmed black man.
- Regulators are looking into allegations of "deceptive or unfair" marketing practices at the University of Phoenix.
- Mullah Omar, the Taliban's reclusive leader, died more than two years ago, Afghan officials say. The Taliban hasn't commented.