2. Girlhood to Womanhood paper plate (with “Pubery Rocks!” around the sides):
3. Party cups with “Self Respect” “Abstinence” and “Happy Menarch!”
4. Party favors bag:
5. If you’re attending a party, make sure to bring a “Puberty Happens” greeting card
6. And there’s party games! Puberty bingo:
7. “Pin the ovaries on the uterus” game:
8. Menstrual trivia:
9. “Puberty Marshmallow Mouth” game that teaches you puberty keywords:
- U.S. presidential candidates are making their final pitches before the New Hampshire Primary, the second voting contest of the nominating season 🇺🇸
- The Pentagon has confirmed that North Korea successfully launched a satellite into orbit on Sunday night.
- President Obama asked Congress for $1.8 billion to fight the spread of the Zika virus across the Americas.