1. 7 contestants vied for the title at a Woodstock, AL festival.
3. 1. A redneck themed interview question (“What three redneck items would you bring to a desert island?”)
7. 3. And finally, they were judged on Daisy Dukes (poise and personality)
9. Katrina Hogg (left) and Rachel Musso were the two finalists:
10. Rachel Musso placed as 2nd runner-up. Her redneck talent was making a baloney sandwich while singing “Redneck Woman” by Gretchen Wilson.
11. I think this isn’t technically a redneck hairdo, which may have cost her some points.
12. Katrina Hogg of West Blocton, AL was named the Miss Redneck Alabama
All photos by Marc Almond for AL.com
- Chicago officials have released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. The officer was charged with murder Tuesday. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›