1. The artist at work:
In a video discussing a protest of a recent art exhibit featuring a painting of Obama as Jesus on the cross, Glenn Beck went the extra mile to really illustrate his point regarding the importance freedom of speech. In a beret and a French accent, he showed off a piece of controversial art he created himself: a mason jar of his own pee that he dropped a dashboard bobblehead figurine of Obama into.
Though he says the urine is real, it looks like it’s pretty fake (or else Mr. Beck may be seriously ill).
He plans to sell his mixed-media sculpture for $25,000. If it sells, he says he’ll make a second work featuring Michelle Obama.
3. Here is a jar of Glenn Beck’s alleged peepee with an Obama plastic toy inside:
4. Video of Glenn showing off his pee jar:
Hat tip to @Bro_Pair
- At least three people have died in South Carolina due to severe rainfall. More than 11 inches of rain fell on the city in 48 hours. ›
- President Obama says the U.S. has launched a full investigation into the airstrikes that killed 22 people at a hospital in Afghanistan on Saturday. ›
- The World Bank announced that for the first time it is forecasting the rate of extreme global poverty to drop below 10% in 2015 . ›