31. Fun-size Mounds. Literally barf city.
30. Mini NECCO Wafer rolls. Terrible, but still a step up from Mounds.
22. Root Beer Dum Dums. The other flavors aren’t even worth mentioning.
19. Milk Duds, preferably (though not necessarily) not all in one big glob
16. Single Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup. Only downside is that there’s just one.
15. Skittles. Good only because you can use them to trade for something better.
14. Starburst 2-packs, but only if it’s a pink and red
13. Peanut M&Ms. Way better than plain.
11. Take 5: Surprisingly good, but who ever sees these other than at Halloween?
3. Those surprisingly good foil-wrapped milk chocolate balls
2. Fun-size Snickers. Better than the full-sized, they have a better choc-to-nuts ratio.
- Speaking of climate change, can you pass this basic quiz about it? ›