Having one of those days where you feel like this ferret in a trashcan fighting a plastic bag? It happens. Just watch these and let it all melt away.
1. Watch this pug getting a belly rub.
2. Now this sheet blowing in the wind.
3. Imagine this wave crashing over you.
4. Listen to the sound of raindrops on a bedroom window.
5. Now to this cat purring like a robot maniac.
6. Stare at this fire for a while.
7. Look at this pile of sea lions. Imagine you’re flopping on a pier with them after a big fish dinner.
8. Now imagine you’re this bulldog romping in a leaf pile. You may need to watch this several times.
9. Listen and watch these gentle waves lapping onto a pebbly beach.
10. Look at the wind chime but listen for the birds chirping in the background.
11. Look at this waterfall.
12. Watch this bird fly over the waves. So free. Fly little cormorant, fly.
13. Stare at this fan for as long as needed.
14. Say hello to these fluffy lil clouds, like a big pile of mashed potatoes in the sky.
15. Look at this sunrise over these hills. Life can’t be so bad, right?
16. Now watch this baby turtle get his tummy tickled. Look at how much he loves it. He’s so happy!
Katie Notopoulos is a senior editor for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York. Notopoulos writes about the intersection of tech and web culture.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The family of Sandra Bland, who died in a Texas jail cell in July three days after she was detained during a traffic stop, filed a wrongful death lawsuit in federal court.
- Rapper 50 Cent may claim he's broke, but court records filed in his bankruptcy case show he has $10 million in various bank accounts.
- Migrant deaths in the Mediterranean have exceeded 2,000, making 2015 the deadliest year for people trying to reach Europe, according to the International Organization for Migration.