1. The man who has no idea what fruit this is:
2. The man who can’t estimate potato sizes:
3. The man who prizes making a joke over helping with dinner:
5. The husband whose wife asked him to pack her lunch and included this:
6. This monster who has never heard of germs:
7. The man who cannot be trusted with pants:
8. This man who apparently is most accustomed to cleaning up crime scenes:
9. The husband who took his duty too far:
10. The husband who was incapable of compliments:
11. The husband who was never allowed to decorate for Christmas again:
12. The 6’2” husband who was tasked with hanging a mirror for his 5’1” wife:
13. The man who can’t resist novelty child’s packaging:
14. This husband who should not be in charge of the credit card:
15. The husband who was very bad at estimating dog sizes:
16. This husband who cannot wait an extra 5 minutes:
17. The husband who can’t be trusted to grocery shop alone:
19. The husband who keeps putting the mouthwash out of reach:
20. This slob:
21. This husband who has serious problem reaching into a cereal box:
23. This husband who was given one job:
Katie Notopoulos is a senior editor for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York. Notopoulos writes about the intersection of tech and web culture.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Three major U.S. airlines — Delta, American, and United — have banned the transport of big game trophies after the illegal killing of Cecil the lion in Zimbabwe.
- On August 4th, 2011, the death of Mark Duggan — an unarmed black man — at the hands of police officers in north London sparked nationwide riots.
- Two people were killed and at least 22 injured after a circus tent collapsed amid stormy weather Monday evening in New Hampshire.