As inspired by:
317 of Steve Harvey’s Most Atrocious Suits #BlackBuzzfeed
1. These comfortable hospital scrubs with matching fedora.
2. This gleaming cream number.
5. The matching straw fedora brim and tie.
6. This tuxedo shawl.
7. The paisley vest under this bright red suit.
8. This metallic blazer with approximately 10 buttons.
9. This vest that has pattern-clashing sides.
(It looks even better with a sax.)
12. This double-breasted tuxedo, worn with no socks.
15. This polka-dot shirt with a cornflower-blue suit.
17. This classic pinstripes-and-fedora look.
18. This mandarin-collar tux.
19. The sockless white loafers.
20. This burgundy velvet smoking jacket.
PLEASE NOTE HIS SHOES IN THIS OUTFIT
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.