1. The major decision paralysis that strikes when you decide to try something new.
Can I do it all at once?????
4. Or, if you’re a redhead, leaving it looking like a crime scene.
5. Waking up on pillows that look like those of a Troll Doll.
6. Having to look like a Little House on the Prairie-era woman when you shower.
8. Having to think on your feet if you’re caught in the rain.
9. Wondering what you could buy with the money you spend on your hair.
10. Knowing the box results will never look as awesomely bright as their pictures.
11. Running out of gloves and being like, “It’ll probably be fine.”
12. Realizing that you can no longer scratch your head without consequences.
13. The unparalleled joy you get from Day 1 of your new color.
15. Being unable to muster the patience required for the growing-out process.
In The News Today
- Doctors Without Borders is demanding a war crimes investigation into the U.S. bombing of its Afghan hospital. ›
- The European Union is now using naval vessels in the Mediterranean to intercept boats that are smuggling refugees and migrants to Europe. ›
- Tomas Lindahl, Paul Modrich, and Aziz Sancar have won the Nobel Prize in chemistry for figuring out how cells repair DNA. ›