1. The major decision paralysis that strikes when you decide to try something new.
Can I do it all at once?????
4. Or, if you’re a redhead, leaving it looking like a crime scene.
5. Waking up on pillows that look like those of a Troll Doll.
6. Having to look like a Little House on the Prairie-era woman when you shower.
8. Having to think on your feet if you’re caught in the rain.
9. Wondering what you could buy with the money you spend on your hair.
10. Knowing the box results will never look as awesomely bright as their pictures.
11. Running out of gloves and being like, “It’ll probably be fine.”
12. Realizing that you can no longer scratch your head without consequences.
13. The unparalleled joy you get from Day 1 of your new color.
15. Being unable to muster the patience required for the growing-out process.
- Early New Hampshire primary exit polls show independent voters are split between Republican and Democratic candidates 🇺🇸
- The Supreme Court put on hold President Obama's climate change plan, which aims to curb carbon dioxide emissions from power plants.
- And thank the Force: Disney's profits hit an all-time high of $2.9 billion after the latest *Star Wars* film release ✨💰