2. Or you catch the celeb just livin’ her life doin’ what she does. #candid
Just drinking some pre-performance tea.
Oh, didn’t see you there.
Just doing some vocal warm ups with my L’Oreal Infallible lip color.
5. Jennifer Garner asking rhetorical questions.
“Why can’t powerful sunscreen feel great on your skin? Actually…it can.”
“You think you take off all your makeup before bed…but do you really?”
15. Deriving a very normal amount of pleasure/happiness from applying the product.
21. That annoying Garnier Fructis “woot woot” background music that is actually sampled from this song:
Maybe she’s born with it…maybe it’s Maybelline.
Pretty sure that if you’re born with caked-on shimmer eyeshadow, that is a problem.
We've got your WKND covered.
- The National Dialogue Quartet in Tunisia won the 2015 Nobel Peace Prize for its role in building a democracy there. ›