2. Or you catch the celeb just livin’ her life doin’ what she does. #candid
Just drinking some pre-performance tea.
Oh, didn’t see you there.
Just doing some vocal warm ups with my L’Oreal Infallible lip color.
3. Something *relatable*.
“Eight hours of sleep is great…when you can get it.”
5. Jennifer Garner asking rhetorical questions.
“Why can’t powerful sunscreen feel great on your skin? Actually…it can.”
“What if you could shrink your pores, just by washing your face?”
“You think you take off all your makeup before bed…but do you really?”
15. Deriving a very normal amount of pleasure/happiness from applying the product.
16. Andie MacDowell having very glossy hair.
21. That annoying Garnier Fructis “woot woot” background music that is actually sampled from this song:
Maybe she’s born with it…maybe it’s Maybelline.
Pretty sure that if you’re born with caked-on shimmer eyeshadow, that is a problem.
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- Russia's athletic federation has accepted its suspension after a report found evidence of "widespread doping." ›
- Adele's record-breaking album "25" has now sold more than 3 million copies in the U.S. ›