2. Or you catch the celeb just livin’ her life doin’ what she does. #candid
Just drinking some pre-performance tea.
Oh, didn’t see you there.
Just doing some vocal warm ups with my L’Oreal Infallible lip color.
5. Jennifer Garner asking rhetorical questions.
“Why can’t powerful sunscreen feel great on your skin? Actually…it can.”
“You think you take off all your makeup before bed…but do you really?”
15. Deriving a very normal amount of pleasure/happiness from applying the product.
21. That annoying Garnier Fructis “woot woot” background music that is actually sampled from this song:
Maybe she’s born with it…maybe it’s Maybelline.
Pretty sure that if you’re born with caked-on shimmer eyeshadow, that is a problem.
- Three major U.S. airlines — Delta, American, and United — have banned the transport of big game trophies after the illegal killing of Cecil the lion in Zimbabwe.
- On August 4th, 2011, the death of Mark Duggan — an unarmed black man —at the hands of police officers in north London sparked nationwide riots.
- Two people were killed and at least 22 injured after a circus tent collapsed amid stormy weather Monday evening in New Hampshire.