2. Or you catch the celeb just livin’ her life doin’ what she does. #candid
Just drinking some pre-performance tea.
Oh, didn’t see you there.
Just doing some vocal warm ups with my L’Oreal Infallible lip color.
3. Something *relatable*.
“Eight hours of sleep is great…when you can get it.”
5. Jennifer Garner asking rhetorical questions.
“Why can’t powerful sunscreen feel great on your skin? Actually…it can.”
“What if you could shrink your pores, just by washing your face?”
“You think you take off all your makeup before bed…but do you really?”
15. Deriving a very normal amount of pleasure/happiness from applying the product.
16. Andie MacDowell having very glossy hair.
21. That annoying Garnier Fructis “woot woot” background music that is actually sampled from this song:
Maybe she’s born with it…maybe it’s Maybelline.
Pretty sure that if you’re born with caked-on shimmer eyeshadow, that is a problem.
- Turkey's military released an audio recording of what it says were warnings to the Russian warplane before it was downed near Syria's border. ›
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›