2. Even when you do wake up, you lie in bed for another 10 minutes.
3. Washing your hair is a workout.
6. But blowdrying your hair is also a workout that you are not willing to expend energy on.
9. And only eyeliner.
Maybe some *mascara* if you’re feeling extra special.
12. Or if you do accessorize, you wear the same things every damn time, so you might as well not even accessorize.
13. And of the accessories that you have, 100% of them were gifts from other people.
Wow, dainty bangles that I will never wear — how did you know?!?!
14. You haven’t worn earrings in so long that your earring holes have essentially closed.
15. You throw all of your potential outfits on the floor.
18. And you resort to one of the solid 10 outfits you’ve been rotating in your wardrobe for the last three years.
19. And these 10 “outfits” are actually just 10 different dresses.
20. You have one sweater/cardigan and you only use it ICE (in case of emergency aka in cold establishments).
23. Fine, but you will unbutton the fewest buttons possible to squeeze your head through.
24. You can’t remember the last time you untied and tied your laces to get your sneakers on.
25. Actually, the majority of your shoes are slip-ons or faux lace-ups with side zippers.
26. How you feel after wearing heels or constrictive clothing after 15 minutes.
27. Walking up a flight of stairs in heels = scaling a mountain.
29. Shopping for leisure does not make sense to you.
30. And shopping for specific items of clothing/occasions is still the worst and you avoid it at all costs.
UGH I don’t need a clutch, I can just hold my phone in my spandex.
31. Once your bra or your pants are off for the day, they’re not going back on.
32. You’ve seriously contemplated wearing a blanket as clothing.
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›