Because certain exercises can be impossible/annoying/generally terrible.
12. Like cycling on a stationary bike.
Can’t even feel the burn.
Too busy feeling butt breaking from seat.
Which way is forwards? Which way is backwards? I kind of feel like Gandalf with these handles.
10. Running on a treadmill.
9. Leg presses/leg curls/anything on a machine for your legs.
Ugh at least I’m sitting.
8. Wall sits.
I TAKE THAT BACK. I HATE SITTING.
7. Bicep curls.
Biceps, triceps, deltoids, flextoids, quadraceps what even is arm muscle nomenclature.
Because there is no way to not look like a jerk while you do them.
6. Pilates: the hundred
5. Any variation of a crunch/sit-up.
MORE NECK STRAIN.
4. Any variation of a crunch/sit-up on a medicine ball.
The sad irony of not being able to balance on a balance ball.
3. Aerobics/dance/kickboxing/any combination of all three classes in mirror-walled rooms.
^WHAT YOU THINK YOU LOOK LIKE.
And the worst exercise of them all:
ARM EXTENSION SIDE PLANKS.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Austria and Germany will allow people seeking refuge from the war in Syria to move across the countries' borders with Hungary, where Syrians' passage had been blocked. ›
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses today, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›