Because certain exercises can be impossible/annoying/generally terrible.
12. Like cycling on a stationary bike.
Can’t even feel the burn.
Too busy feeling butt breaking from seat.
Which way is forwards? Which way is backwards? I kind of feel like Gandalf with these handles.
10. Running on a treadmill.
9. Leg presses/leg curls/anything on a machine for your legs.
Ugh at least I’m sitting.
8. Wall sits.
I TAKE THAT BACK. I HATE SITTING.
7. Bicep curls.
Biceps, triceps, deltoids, flextoids, quadraceps what even is arm muscle nomenclature.
Because there is no way to not look like a jerk while you do them.
6. Pilates: the hundred
5. Any variation of a crunch/sit-up.
MORE NECK STRAIN.
4. Any variation of a crunch/sit-up on a medicine ball.
The sad irony of not being able to balance on a balance ball.
3. Aerobics/dance/kickboxing/any combination of all three classes in mirror-walled rooms.
^WHAT YOU THINK YOU LOOK LIKE.
And the worst exercise of them all:
ARM EXTENSION SIDE PLANKS.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Owen Labrie was found not guilty of felony sexual assault charges stemming from a 15-year-old former student's accusations that he raped her at St. Paul's School. ›
- Former U.S. President George W. Bush delivered a speech honoring New Orleans' teachers during a visit marking the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Police confirmed 71 people, likely refugees who fled Syria, were found dead in a truck abandoned in Austria. ›