1. The rush of pulling up to the party place.
*”Aaron’s Party” playing at a reasonable volume*
4. BYOS (bring your own smock).
Smocks aka old T-Shirts that your parents didn’t care about.
7. You got to choose your own colors.
YOU controlled your destiny.
8. ~Experimentation~ was key when mixing paints.
9. And even when you ended up with swamp color, everything was still OK.
10. Things got messy.
11. But when the pizza came, you were still down despite your paint-smeared hands.
12. PURP DRANK.
13. The dance portion was always fun.
Remember when you were so under the height clearance that you could just walk under the limbo stick?
Crowd favorites included that “Hands Up, Baby Hands Up” song.
And other questionable selections for children’s music.
Songs that literally provided a step-by-step manual for how to dance.
~now it’s time to get funky~
More timeless classics.
Will we ever find out who let the dogs out??