1. Forgot your chapstick?
Oil locks in moisture!
And whatever you do, don’t lick your lips because that only makes them drier.
3. Hole or rip in your clothing?
4. Feel yourself sweating through your shirt?
*For when it’s your armpit’s time of the month*
5. No lint roller?
7. Deodorant marks?
8. Frizzy hair or flyaways?
That is of course if you didn’t forget your chapstick…
10. Zit that you need to get rid of?
11. Greasy hair?
Don’t forget to brush through and mix with your fingers.
12. No floss?
13. Or you can…
15. Zipper that won’t zip?
16. Or just…
Wow chapstick is the greatest except for when you forget to bring it with you.
20. Or blot with these magical oil-absorbing wonders.
Because duct tape fixes everything.
- A University of Cincinnati officer has been charged with murder for shooting Samuel Dubose, an unarmed black man.
- Regulators are looking into allegations of "deceptive or unfair" marketing practices at the University of Phoenix.
- Mullah Omar, the Taliban's reclusive leader, died more than two years ago, Afghan officials say. The Taliban hasn't commented.