So today you decided to go without a bra.
And therefore you’ve made what is simultaneously the best and worst decision of your life.
3. But then you realize you don’t really care because your personal comfort triumphs all else in this world.
4. You quickly become a spokesperson for the Free The Nips movement.
6. Your only defense against it is folding your arms in front of your chest.
8. You fear permanent saggage.
Different kind of saggage but still frightening nonetheless.
9. Everyone in the world inexplicably feels the need to hug you.
The most ON POINT reaction to T. Swift, tbh.
11. The day you go sans support also happens to be your most physically active day of the year.
13. Or you have to run from an oncoming Michael Cera.
Actually happens more often than you would think.
14. And then you’re sore and in pain from the supportless WHIPLASH.
15. You FUME over the fact that men will NEVER encounter the dilemma of wearing a bra or not.
To bra or not to bra, that is NOT the question for guys.
16. You are FRUSTRATED because BRAS ARE SOCIAL CONSTRUCTS.
17. BRAS DO NOT EXIST IN NATURE.
18. So now you OWN your decision because you are an independent-minded, defiant, strong, and beautiful woman.
*Bikini Kill plays in the background*
20. And that is a beautiful thing.
21. Until someone grazes your unprotected boob on the subway.
23. Or until you’re wearing a black shirt and someone takes a picture of you with the flash on.
24. Or until you lean over and realize that you’ve just exposed yourself to everyone in your line of vision.
25. Or until you get home and won’t be able to experience the single greatest feeling in the world, which is taking OFF your bra after a long day of bra-wearing.
26. Oh well.
- Senate Democrats have secured enough votes to uphold the Iran nuclear deal when Congress votes on it later this month. ›
- A new study says there are 3 trillion trees on Earth — much more than previously thought. But we're losing them fast 🌳 ›
- The U.S. Army says it's removing restrictions on women attending Ranger School. Two soldiers became the first women to graduate from the school last month. ›