1. Does pink make it faster?
Of course, a pink PC is going to appeal to all women. Just like blue is what men want.
2. But is it light enough?
Women aren’t strong enough to carry around devices of a normal weight. Even if they’re pink.
3. Listening never looked so good.
Don’t worry about the sound quality, these earphones have bling.
4. After working hard on the PC, time to fix some things.
Leave your iconic brand color behind and brand that women-friendly army knife pink for instant appeal!
5. Or for those bigger jobs.
Nothing says “handy” like a tool kit in baby pink.
6. Once you’ve fixed the thing, time for the garden.
Because if you’re going to haul heavy things, you’ll need to look cute.
7. With your matching garden tools!
Now all the gardening woman needs are some matching gumboots.
8. Don’t forget your feet.
Now you’re fully coordinated and gendered up for your next gardening session.
9. After all that hard work in the garden…
…you’ll need an energizing drink to pink, err, pick you up.
10. Now you’ll have energy for:
Wonder if the bullets are pink too?
11. Or if you need something a bit lighter (remember, nothing heavy):
This may, at least, be a genuine use of a female asset.
12. With all that pink shooting, you’ll need special earplugs.
“Sleep pretty in pink.”
13. And once you’ve worked up a thirst:
Pink? Tick. “Witness the chickness.”
14. Don’t worry if you prefer wine…
You’re covered. Because women don’t want great wine. They want to drink the elixir of sassy bitches.
15. …or something stronger.
For those days when pink-branded beer and wine just aren’t strong enough.
16. And in case all that left your skin dirty:
Only women get pimples, you know.
Gender-based marketing? Ugh.
- Officials released new footage to prove that Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- The U.S. will release Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard after 30 years. The move isn't tied to the Iran nuclear deal, American officials say.
- The NFL has upheld Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈