9. I is for I Shall Believe
“Please say, honestly, you won’t give up on me. And I shall believe.”
15. O is for Only One Tree Hill
“In your life, you’re going to go to some great places, and you’re going to do some wonderful things. But no matter where you go, or who you become, this place will always be with you. “
19. S is for State Championship
“This is about driving into Tree Hill in the middle of the night and seeing your headlights splash that sign—‘Welcome to Tree Hill, Home of the Ravens, North Carolina State Basketball Champions.’ It gives me chills just thinking about it.”
21. U is for An Unkindness of Ravens
“So Luke, what are ravens? I mean, you know, more than one?”
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- Venezuela is reporting hospitalizations and three deaths as the Zika virus, which is linked to birth defects, spreads.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.