2. It doesn’t matter what people think of you.
It matters what YOU think of you.
10. New relationships take time to form.
11. When you find the one you love, never let them go.
12. Sometimes the hardest things and the right things are the same.
13. You don’t need to abide by the media’s portrayal of “beautiful.”
15. Don’t be afraid to make a big life change.
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›