1. College is over. Now its time to think about a job.
“I think I learned how to do that…”
2. Overwhelmed by all of the jobs you aren’t qualified for.
3. Apply. Apply. Apply.
Entry level position, must have a minimum of three years experience.
4. Rejection emails galore.
It’s all right. I can just live with my parents forever. No. Big. Deal.
5. Eventually you get an interview.
Hell yeah! You got this. You will totally rock this adult life thing!
6. Until you realize that there are other people fighting for the same position.
Ugggggggggg. People. They are probably way more qualified…
7. And those interview questions.
How are you even supposed to answer that truthfully?
8. But the hardest part is watching your friends get jobs.
Of course I’m happy for you…Do I have a job? Oh, well, you know…I’m just taking the summer off.
9. And those nagging parents!
Of course I’m applying, mom. It’s not that easy!
10. Time to regroup. New resume. New you.
Special skills include, but are not limited to, eating pizza, drinking copious amounts of alcohol, binge watching an entire series on Netflix in less then 48 hours. Oh, and avoiding all responsibilities.
11. The job search is never ending.
But don’t lose faith.