1. Know the importance of the side-eye.
You say bitch face, he says “bitch please.”
2. A good eye roll is a must.
SO. MUCH. SASS.
3. It’s okay to be a bit cheeky.
He also accepts the term saucy smartass.
4. Always have a good comeback.
He has a comeback for every situation. EVER.
6. The art of the facial expression is everything.
I repeat, EVERYTHING.
7. Speak your mind.
It’s only hurtful if it’s a lie. Refer to number 5.
8. Sarcasm is a way of life.
Sarcasm, sass, what’s the difference?
9. A good sashay is everything.
Be the fierce fabulous wolf you were meant to be.
10. Never back down from a challenge.
The true sass king never backs away from anything. So except it and move on.
13. Know that your friends will turn to you in their desperate need of sass.
Own that you are the sassiest friend that ever lived. It’s a right of passage, really.
14. Again comebacks are EVERYTHING.
That’s it. Be the wolf, sass like the wolf.
15. And remember confidence is key.
Every true sass master knows it.
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- FIFA has suspended its president Sepp Blatter, secretary general Jerome Valcke, and vice-president Michel Platini for 90 days. ›
- It could take more than a year for Volkswagen to fix all its cars with diesel engines rigged to evade emissions tests, the company's U.S. CEO said. ›