1. Know the importance of the side-eye.
You say bitch face, he says “bitch please.”
2. A good eye roll is a must.
SO. MUCH. SASS.
3. It’s okay to be a bit cheeky.
He also accepts the term saucy smartass.
4. Always have a good comeback.
He has a comeback for every situation. EVER.
6. The art of the facial expression is everything.
I repeat, EVERYTHING.
7. Speak your mind.
It’s only hurtful if it’s a lie. Refer to number 5.
8. Sarcasm is a way of life.
Sarcasm, sass, what’s the difference?
9. A good sashay is everything.
Be the fierce fabulous wolf you were meant to be.
10. Never back down from a challenge.
The true sass king never backs away from anything. So except it and move on.
13. Know that your friends will turn to you in their desperate need of sass.
Own that you are the sassiest friend that ever lived. It’s a right of passage, really.
14. Again comebacks are EVERYTHING.
That’s it. Be the wolf, sass like the wolf.
15. And remember confidence is key.
Every true sass master knows it.
- Joe Biden has begun to "actively explore a possible presidential campaign," the New York Times reports.
- A conservation group in Zimbabwe reported that Jericho, the brother of beloved lion Cecil, was shot and killed by a hunter. But some scientists monitoring the pride believe he is OK.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.