1. This is comedian Kyle Kinane. Needless to say, he’s a pretty funny guy.
2. This Is “The Original” Bottle Of Pace Picante Sauce. Needless to say, its delicious with tortillas.
3. Last night, a Twitter account called @Pace_Foods began favoriting everything Kinane said about Pace Picante sauce.
4. Okay, one more.
5. Kinane called out the account, so “employees” tried issuing their deepest apology.
6. Tensions began to rise as Eric, someone claiming to be a Pace employee demanded Kinane remove his offensive tweets.
7. Miles, the generous “Pace employee” who ran the Twitter, offered to give Kinane free salsas of his choice.
8. Eric and Sharon, also claiming to be employees, took over the Twitter but Kinane wanted justice.
9. Miles was eventually “fired,” and he was obviously devastated.
10. Kinane felt terrible and started the hashtag #BringBackMiles.
11. The “Pace Foods company” Twitter has since been deleted and there’s been no sign of Miles’ whereabouts.
12. The “Picante-Kinane Feud” is already on the company’s Wikipedia page.
Here’s the link. You’re welcome.
In The News Today
- President Obama apologized to Doctors Without Borders for the airstrike that killed 22 people at a clinic in Afghanistan. ›
- The U.S. Coast Guard said it will suspend the search for the crew of El Faro, the cargo ship that went missing in the Caribbean during Hurricane Joaquin last week. ›
- Tomas Lindahl, Paul Modrich, and Aziz Sancar won the Nobel Prize in chemistry for figuring out how cells repair DNA. ›