20. Stay Away From Drugs This Weekend
19. Try To Contain Your Excitement
18. Make Attempts To Learn Science
17. Appreciate That Malcolm In The Middle Was Cancelled
The Emmy nominated comedy about a dysfunctional family was cancelled in 2006. Two years later Bryan Cranston was asked to join the White family, proving he could handle much bigger problems.
16. Get A Haircut So You Don’t Look Like Malcolm
15. Make Strange Fan Art
Kool-Aid-Beaker-Man as W.W.
14. Help The Elderly
13. Help A Friend In Need (Without Drugs)
The list could have easily been “20 Reasons Krysten Ritter Should Make An Appearance In The Finale.”
12. Work On Your Pick Up Lines
11. Kiss Your Favorite Teacher
10. Do A Little Dance
9. But Really, Stay Away From The Drugs
8. Go Tanning
7. Catch Up On Your Reading
6. Play The Breaking Bad Video Game
This isn’t real but someone needs to Kickstart this.
5. Double-check Your Mailbox and Pack of Cigs
4. Play The Breaking Bad Drinking Game
Two episodes and you’re done.
3. Try To Predict The Show’s Ending
Try betting against your friends. There’s even a site for that, BettingBad.com.
2. Try To Explain BB’s Plot Better Than This Guy
SPOILER ALERT: The hilarious nine-minute explanation of Breaking Bad.
“Defeats Tuco with Science”
1. Grab Someone Dear And Marathon BB
The episodes are long. So make sure you have someone cool to watch it with.
Do all these steps before August 11.
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›