1. There’s a video circulating of this poor squirrel stuck on a merry-go-round.
2. And his reaction perfectly embodies every daily struggle you’ve ever had.
3. When you wake up an hour before your alarm clock was supposed to go off.
4. When you wake up an hour after your alarm clock was supposed to go off.
6. When your teacher calls on you expecting an answer and you’ve been daydreaming about the weekend.
7. When your parents are about to tell an embarrassing story about your childhood.
9. When the bartender tells you the minimum charge is $25 to use a credit card.
10. When you’ve come to the sudden realization that your crush isn’t single anymore.
Via Facebook: Gawker
11. When you see a photo with all your friends hanging out and you weren’t invited.
12. Watch the full video of the trapped squirrel here.
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- [Florida is bracing for tropical storm Erika, which is expected to hit the stat on Monday after tearing through Caribbean islands. At least 20 people have been killed. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/at-least-5-people-are-missing-after-tropical-storm-erika-thr)
- And on the same day 10 years later, former U.S. President George W. Bush toured New Orleans on the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Owen Labrie was found not guilty of felony sexual assault charges stemming from a 15-year-old former student's accusations that he raped her at St. Paul's School. ›