1. When people care more about prom than graduating.
2. When straight guys are the worst.
3. And they can’t speak kindly of their bae.
4. When people brag about their sports career but have never scored a point.
5. When people can’t make a serious investment.
7. When fast food workers hook you up on accident.
9. When you get suspicious of your neighbors.
10. When people talk about their friends behind their backs.
11. And when people always seem to know what you’re up to.
12. When your friend’s parents make awkward conversation.
13. And when your parents try to make you pick a side.
14. When people brag about ambition but can’t keep up their grades.
15. When people act like they’re tough but can’t back it up.
16. And act like they have a very prominent social media prescience.
In The News Today
- After mounting pressure from other European countries, Britain will accept thousands more refugees from UN camps bordering Syria, Prime Minister David Cameron announced. ›
- A Guatemalan judge ordered former President Otto Perez Molina held in jail overnight while hearings over the corruption scandal that led to his resignation take place. ›
- The Justice Dept. has tightened rules on cell phone tracking, forcing federal agencies to get a warrant. ›