1. Here is a (relatively unknown at the time) Brad Bitt doing an interview with Entertainment Tonight to promote his short-lived TV show, Glory Days in 1990.
Glory Days would only last six episodes before getting the chop from Fox, sadly.
2. Pitt, who is 26 years old here, is a tad, shall we say, awkward.
He doesn’t really like his character’s name of “Walker Lovejoy” and is a little shy when asked about his career goals. When asked asked if he is “Shy or just private?” he answers, “Everything.”
3. Anyway, can we talk about this hat and paisley bandana combo? WTF?
4. And the earring? So. ’90s.
5. He’s basically dressed like a villain from Surf Ninjas. A shy, awkward villain.
6. Good thing he finally came out of his shell!
7. Check out this amazingly awkward interview:
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›
- And a Turkish court had to call in experts to determine whether a man comparing the country's president to Gollum from "Lord of the Rings" was an insult. ›