1. Here is a (relatively unknown at the time) Brad Bitt doing an interview with Entertainment Tonight to promote his short-lived TV show, Glory Days in 1990.
Glory Days would only last six episodes before getting the chop from Fox, sadly.
2. Pitt, who is 26 years old here, is a tad, shall we say, awkward.
He doesn’t really like his character’s name of “Walker Lovejoy” and is a little shy when asked about his career goals. When asked asked if he is “Shy or just private?” he answers, “Everything.”
3. Anyway, can we talk about this hat and paisley bandana combo? WTF?
4. And the earring? So. ’90s.
5. He’s basically dressed like a villain from Surf Ninjas. A shy, awkward villain.
6. Good thing he finally came out of his shell!
7. Check out this amazingly awkward interview:
- An arrest warrant has been issued for Guatemalan President Otto Pérez Molina in connection with a corruption case involving the highest levels of the government. ›
- Senate Democrats have secured enough votes to uphold the Iran nuclear deal when Congress votes on it later this month. ›
- A new study says there are 3 trillion trees on Earth — much more than previously thought. But we're losing them fast 🌳 ›