6. Nyan cat will help you bundle up even more.
Poptarts, cats, and rainbows? Perfection. Get it here
7. Spark intellectual discussion with this bow.
Gring-ding-ding-ding-ding-a-ring-a-ding! Get it here
10. Don’t risk chills, though! Keep your gloves on hand.
You never know when you’ll have to stay up all night cooking in a chilly RV. Get them here
11. It’s time to accessorize! Start with some basic hipster glasses.
They’re so overdone, I think they’re hip again.Get them here
12. You’ll need a necklace to show your passionate love of Chinese food.
You know that it’s true…Get it here
13. Impress others with your Spanish skills.
You won’t even have to speak spanish. Your ‘Me Gusta’ earrings will speak for themselves.Get them here
14. Finally, add a ring to show your literate side.
Nothing says “I’m a decent person” quite like this ‘Grammar Nazi’ ring.Get it here…if you must.
17. Wait! Did you remember your keys?
And your “Derpy Hooves” keychain, of course. Get it here.
18. Did you forget your phone again?
Seriously? How can you keep losing that blingy “50 Shades of Grey” phone case? Get it here.
19. Almost done! Just grab your wallet and go!
I made it myself! I knew reading all those DIY blogs way paying off! Get it here.
20. Oh forget it. Just put on comfy dress and stay home.
You know you just wanted to browse the internet all day anyway! < a href”http://www.etsy.com/listing/163652528/i-love-the-internet-tank-or-tank-dress”> Get it here