1. Teenager, Someone Does Care!
According to the cover, problems facing teens include, hypodermic needles, wine glasses, and scourge of combination locks.
2. I Gave Dating A Chance
3. Bear Attacks
I don’t even need to read this book to know the causes of bear attacks: BEARS.
Is Tony from the wrong side of the tracks? YOU BET.
5. Living Successfully In The ’90s
6. Get Out Of My Life
Teens. Teens. TEENS!
7. The Art of Cooking With Love and Wheat Germ
I don’t know, usually cooking with love means expressly not cooking with wheat germ.
8. Keep Calm You’re Only 40
Don’t start freaking out ‘til 45 or 50, max .
9. Feet Dipped In Oil
Not a recommended snack.
10. Life Would Be Easy If It Weren’t For Other People
Author Connie Podesta’s passive aggressive love letter to her co-author Vicki Sanderson.
11. You Can Sell Anything By Telephone!
Author Gary S. Goodman is very shy.
12. The Bait of Satan
Basically Satan’s got it out for you, okay?
13. Listen To Me, Satan
You could try arguing with him, I guess.
14. How To Defeat Demons
But really you should just figure out a fighting method, instead.
15. Deer Hunting With Dalrymple
16. The Truth About Herpes
Herpes is a disease carried by wispy pastel ghosts.
17. How Not To Date A Loser
Losers wear plaid shirts, cross their arms, and insist on faux hawks, still.
18. Backstreet Boys
Right, Backstreet Boys?
19. If I Can, Y-Y-You Can!
Neal Jeffrey is working on his stutter and also helping you improve your life.
Beagles, now with more beagles.
- Two University of Cincinnati officers who were on the scene shortly after Samuel Dubose was fatally shot have been placed on leave. The officer accused of killing Dubose has been released from jail after posting bond.
- An ultra-Orthodox man stabbed six people at Jerusalem's gay pride parade on Thursday.
- The new Apple TV will debut in September, along with its own App Store, sources tell BuzzFeed News.