1. Mean Girls turns 10 this year come April.
Yeah, it’s crazy.
2. Which is why it’s perfect timing for Stella and Bow’s new line of jewelry inspired by the classic film:
3. You can get the “Regina” bracelet:
$110 in gold or silver.
6. Or the “Damian” 14k gold cuff with a little pink Swarovski stone he would definitely approve of:
7. Or you can have any of the “Cady” bead-and-gold bracelets:
8. There’s also this cute “Aaron” ring:
$23.30 in gold or silver.
9. Or, if you’re looking for an edgier piece, there’s the “Ms. Norbury”:
10. Or you can just keep it simple with the “Glen Coco” (which has “Fetch” written on the back):
$53.25 in gold or silver.
We've got your WKND covered.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️