3. This “Just Married” geometric design of an adorable pair of wedded seals.
5. These complimentary and simple sun and moon icons.
7. This compass and anchor for the stablest of couples.
12. These fashion-forward Comme des Garçons graphics.
13. This perfectly-paired paper airplane for his arm/her foot.
14. This Nightmare Before Christmas style lock-and-key-hole set.
17. The classic couples’ tat: King & Queen suits.
20. This couple’s cute expression for their love of each other, and pizza.
21. This cutesy and geeky Minnie and Mickey mouse design.
22. And this adorable black & white kissing one.
30. This dragonfly and scarab that prove insects aren’t always gross.
35. These sweet tetris pieces for the gaming duo.
36. …Or Mario and Peach, for the Nintendo 64 generation.
38. This lovely skull and rose for a Victorian edge.
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›