1. When Charlotte revealed the drawbacks of spending an evening at a man’s home:
OMG, just poop! #feminism
2. When Samantha pointed out a flaw that just can’t be fixed.
Just stay friends. Nothing good will come of this.
3. When Miranda, while on the phone with a close friend while sitting on a couch in a studio apartment in NYC, decided it’s ok to vent:
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
4. That time Carrie chose a magazine over food:
1.) plz eat food 2.) if you’re going to starve yourself for a fashion magazine, at least pick something like Allure or Lucky (Vogue is, like, ALL pictures.) 3.) plz eat some pizza Carrie plz
5. When Carrie professed her feelings via drunk phone call.
We’ve all been there. Now let’s never go back.
6. When Carrie made the most obnoxious drive-thru order in the world:
7. When Samantha suggested having intentional hate sex:
Except you’ll probably feel awful in the morning :(
8. When Samantha broke it off with a perfect guy because:
Is there no compromise, really?
9. When Carrie thought that physically ducking from a computer would help her avoid a guy online.
10. When Carrie put pressure on Big to tell her that she was his soulmate.
If he likes you, you’ll know. You’ll just know.
11. When Samantha made clear her skewed priorities in life:
It’s definitely up there, but the best? Better than food? Nope.
12. When Samantha actively tried to upstage a baby shower:
Baby showers are never competition to begin with.
13. When Carrie thought that her best friend was alcohol:
But you have at least three great human friends (four, if you count Stanford)!
14. When Carrie based part of her decision to move to Paris on this flawed logic:
15. When Carrie asked this on a first date with Mr. Big:
A tad dramatic, no?
16. When Samantha jumped to hasty conclusions:
She ended up being 100% right, but how awkward would it be if Richard was actually a good guy?
17. When Carrie brushed off her anger with Big as just “being herself”:
Just talk it out.
18. When Samantha addressed herself as such:
19. When Carrie added her own “twist” to a fairytale
And subsequently scarred Charlotte’s kid for life.
20. When Carrie equated singledom with wisdom:
Because the best way to get good at something is never doing it!
21. When Samantha did this:
California roll nipples = not cute
22. When Carrie said this dumb thing:
And they guy still went out with you and yelled at your window when you rejected him?
23. When Carrie expressed her very ageist views:
Let’s just live like we’re in our 30s all the time and spare ourselves heartaches AND costly drinks!
24. When Samantha assured us that sex fixes all problems:
It’s actually usually the reverse.
25. When this was considered to be healthy:
The shade of it all.
26. When Carrie proposed some interesting possibilities for spending the day:
Such a drama queen!
27. When the girls embraced mystery weed like it was NBD:
Yeah, Carrie just broke up with Berger and desperately needed it, but still.
28. When Charlotte believed finding true love has a time limit:
“Exhausted” is probably not the right word.
29. When Miranda dubbed dildos as unacceptable party favors:
Always be grateful, but especially if gifted with free sex toys.
30. When Samantha wanted to be Ernest Hemingway:
Minus the writing part.
31. When Carrie nonchalantly shrugged off therapy:
Everyone should go at least once!
32. Miranda’s bizarro views on cunnilingus:
Unless the oral sex leads to other temptations aka just get a vibrator!
33. Carrie’s disinterest in labeling her relationship with Big:
Uh, you should probably define it somehow.
34. When Samantha wanted to roll with a new crew: