1. When your child (at any age) needs your undivided attention.
2. When your kid fakes being sick to get out of going to school because they’re just too tired to get out of bed.
3. And you let them stay home anyway.
4. What it feels like to wake up five times in the middle of the night.
5. And make sure your newborn baby is actually sleeping through the night.
6. You know there are tiny butterflies in your child’s stomach on their first day of kindergarten.
7. And you feel giant ones yourself as you walk away and leave them.
8. You know how scary it is to leave your child for their first slumber party.
“Do I trust these people? Is my child going to be safe? WHAT WAS I THINKING?!”