1. On Tuesday, officials representing One World Trade Center gave some photographers a preview of the building’s observatory.
2. The observation deck is currently under construction on the 100th floor.
3. It opens to the public in 2015.
4. When completed, the deck will rise about 1,250 feet over lower Manhattan.
5. The building itself with rise to 1,776 feet— the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere.
6. And the view will look something like this.
The Manhattan Bridge.
The East River.
The street, 1,000 feet down.