1. Bad news. You’re probably not going to win the Powerball jackpot. The odds are just bad. Like really bad. Like:
Patrick Semansky / AP
11. or, if you’re left-handed, die from using a right-handed product.
14. On the bright side, you’re more likely to win Powerball than die in a fairground accident or by falling coconut.
15. Then again, you’re also more likely to win than live to be 116.
All photos via Shutterstock.
In The News Today
- President Obama on Monday declared a major disaster in South Carolina, where floods have killed at least 12 people and left tens of thousands stranded. ›
- California has become the fifth U.S. state to legalize physician-assisted suicide for terminally ill patients. ›
- Russia is reportedly preparing to send ground troops to aid Syria's campaign against rebel forces. ›