1. Bad news. You’re probably not going to win the Powerball jackpot. The odds are just bad. Like really bad. Like:
14. On the bright side, you’re more likely to win Powerball than die in a fairground accident or by falling coconut.
15. Then again, you’re also more likely to win than live to be 116.
All photos via Shutterstock.
- David Fry, the last of the Oregon wildlife refuge occupiers, has surrendered to the FBI, ending a 40-day protest.
- Physicists have found gravitational waves: wrinkles in space-time that could open up a new way to see the universe 🔭
- Time for Democratic presidential debate number six: Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders will face each other in Wisconsin tonight 🇺🇸