1. Bad news. You’re probably not going to win the Powerball jackpot. The odds are just bad. Like really bad. Like:
Patrick Semansky / AP
11. or, if you’re left-handed, die from using a right-handed product.
14. On the bright side, you’re more likely to win Powerball than die in a fairground accident or by falling coconut.
15. Then again, you’re also more likely to win than live to be 116.
All photos via Shutterstock.
Jessica Testa is a national reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York.
Here Are The Top Stories
- A judge set a $1 million bond for Ray Tensing, who was charged with murder for fatally shooting Samuel Dubose.
- An ultra-Orthodox man stabbed six people at Jerusalem's gay pride parade today. He has been apprehended.
- Atlanta police are searching for two white men who were caught on security cameras placing Confederate flags at a historic church.