1. Bad news. You’re probably not going to win the Powerball jackpot. The odds are just bad. Like really bad. Like:
Patrick Semansky / AP
11. or, if you’re left-handed, die from using a right-handed product.
14. On the bright side, you’re more likely to win Powerball than die in a fairground accident or by falling coconut.
15. Then again, you’re also more likely to win than live to be 116.
All photos via Shutterstock.
In The News Today
- In a landmark prison reform decision, California has agreed to a settlement that will effectively end indefinite solitary confinement in the state. ›
- Los Angeles has officially been selected as the American candidate city to host the 2024 Summer Olympics. ›
- Missouri executed Roderick Nunley Tuesday night for a 1989 rape and murder. It was the state's sixth execution this year, and the nation's 20th. ›