1. Tony Blair showed up.
2. Colin Powell came, too.
3. The Bush daughters were there, of course.
Jenna, left, a new mother, and Barbara, right.
4. And Bush’s brother, former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush.
Just hours earlier on national TV, his mother said of the 2016 presidential race, “We’ve had enough Bushes.”
5. Jan Brewer was there for some reason.
6. As was Chris Christie.
7. And Silvio Berlusconi!
8. Dick Cheney, of course, was all smiles.
9. And John Ashcroft motioned for a hamburger.
10. Finally, the man of the hour.
With his father and wife.
11. At one point, all five living U.S. Presidents gathered on stage.
Barack Obama, George W. Bush, Bill Clinton, George H.W. Bush, Jimmy Carter
12. Right after this amazing thing happened.
Michelle Obama, Laura Bush, Hillary Clinton, Barbara Bush, Rosalyn Carter
- A judge set a $1 million bond for Ray Tensing, who was charged with murder for fatally shooting Samuel Dubose.
- An ultra-Orthodox man stabbed six people at Jerusalem's gay pride parade today. He has been apprehended.
- Atlanta police are searching for two white men who were caught on security cameras placing Confederate flags at a historic church.