1. This is the intersection of Boylston and Arlington streets in Boston. Two bombs detonated less than four blocks from here during the Boston Marathon on Monday.
2. On Tuesday morning, a memorial began to form at the intersection’s police barricade.
5. By noon, there were more than a dozen flowers.
6. Plus a few Boston tees.
7. There were tributes to the injured runners, as well as the 8-year-old boy who died.
- World leaders are gathering in Paris for the United Nations summit on climate change 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›