1. The debate point that started it all on Wednesday night, when Romney said he would defund PBS in order to help pay down the defecit:
Watch the video here.
2. The first PBS-affiliated statements were playful, coming via the Sesame Street Twitter accounts Thursday morning:
3. Then, PBS CEO Paula Kerger issued a more aggressive statement to CNN:
Watch her interview.
- Dylann Roof pleaded not guilty to federal hate crime charges in the Charleston church massacre.
- The World Health Organization says that an interim analysis of a potential Ebola vaccine shows "100% efficacy in individuals."
- Beijing won its bid to host the 2022 Winter Olympics. It's the first city to host both the summer and winter games.