1. The debate point that started it all on Wednesday night, when Romney said he would defund PBS in order to help pay down the defecit:
Watch the video here.
2. The first PBS-affiliated statements were playful, coming via the Sesame Street Twitter accounts Thursday morning:
3. Then, PBS CEO Paula Kerger issued a more aggressive statement to CNN:
Watch her interview.
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›