1. The debate point that started it all on Wednesday night, when Romney said he would defund PBS in order to help pay down the defecit:
Watch the video here.
2. The first PBS-affiliated statements were playful, coming via the Sesame Street Twitter accounts Thursday morning:
3. Then, PBS CEO Paula Kerger issued a more aggressive statement to CNN:
Watch her interview.
- The gun allegedly used by an undocumented immigrant to shoot and kill a woman on a San Francisco pier last week may have been stolen from a federal agent.
- Fox has secured the rights to make a movie about the U.S. Supreme Court's ruling on marriage equality.
- Subway has suspended Jared Fogle, the weight-loss guy from their commercials, due to an FBI investigation.