Hugo Chavez won 54 percent of Venezuela’s vote Sunday, defeating challenger Henrique Capriles and granting the United Socialist Party incumbent six more years in office.
The margin was reportedly one of the narrowest of all Chavez’s re-elections. The controversial socialist leader, believed to be recovering from cancer, first became president in 1999.
That means Chavez has been around since the invention of…
2. SisQo’s “Thong Song” (2000)
3. Wikipedia (2001)
6. All of these things (2004-2006)
8. Hulu (2008)
9. Grindr (2009)
12. Psy’s world domination (2012)
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates will debate at 8 p.m. ET in New Hampshire, ahead of Tuesday's primary 🇺🇸
- Twitter's CEO responded to backlash over reports that Twitter would move to an algorithmic feed, insisting that the product would remain real-time.
- Deep breaths: Beyoncé dropped a new song and video called "Formation." She's performing at the Super Bowl on Sunday 👑🐝