1. This is Princess Tarinan von Anhalt of the Jet Art Group.
2. And this is a Flexjet’s Learjet 45 XR aircraft.
3. Or, as the Princess calls it, her “$11 million dollar paintbrush.”
4. Von Anhalt makes art using the forceful winds that come off airplanes.
6. Her process involves throwing paint into the engine’s warm, hurricane-speed air flow and onto the canvas.
8. The Princess orchestrated her most recent Jet Art stunt on Tuesday in West Palm Beach to celebrate the 50th anniversary of Learjet.
10. Flexjet is donating one of the pieces to Auction Napa Valley, in support of a number of non-profit organizations.
- World leaders are gathering in Paris for the United Nations summit on climate change 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›