1. The coat is by Thom Browne. The fabric was reportedly inspired by a men’s silk tie.
2. At a morning church service, she also wore a Cathy Waterman necklace and J. Crew heels.
3. But when her husband took the oath, the First Lady pulled out a J.Crew belt, switched from heels to Reed Krakoff boots and added J. Crew gloves.
4. Underneath the coat, she wore a Thom Browne dress and Reed Krakoff cardigan.
But where did the necklace go?
5. Malia Obama is also wearing J. Crew. Sasha is wearing a Kate Spade coat and dress.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders debated head-to-head over who was a true "progressive." 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.