1. Expired black bean chili
2. Undercooked halibut and salmon
3. Old yogurt
4. Duck dated back to June
5. Two-week-old veal stock
6. Expired peanut sauce
7. Improperly thawed raw tuna
8. Old tomato sauce
9. Month-old caviar
The Trump International Hotel’s signature restaurant reopened Nov. 2 with a restored “A” health code grade, the AP reports.
(All photos via Shutterstock.)
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will travel to Cuba later this summer for the opening of a U.S. embassy there.
- The U.S. Episcopal Church, which appointed an out gay bishop in 2003, has voted to let clergy perform religious same-sex marriages.