1. This Blogger
James Corbett wrote this post today, reflecting on President Obama and “9/11 truth,” on his popular blog, The Corbett Report.
2. This Yemeni Researcher
He went on TV last week, saying “Brother, I can state categorically that the U.S. is conducting the greatest distortion campaign in its history.”
3. This Honorary President of the Supreme Court of Italy
He wrote this letter today for the Journal of 9/11 Studies.
4. These Former U.S. Government Workers
The Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for Economic Policy under the Reagan administration also wrote a letter to the Journal of 9/11 Studies.
- Britain marks 10 years since 52 people were killed in terrorist attacks in London.
- European leaders are holding an emergency summit today to discuss Greece's debt crisis.
- The deadline for a deal on Iran's nuclear program was extended again, to the end of the week.
- Bill Cosby testified in 2005 that he obtained sedatives to give to women he wanted to have sex with, the AP reports.