1. Here’s the blaze immediately after the crash:
The crash happened at The Tower, One St George Wharf, in the Vauxhall area of central London.
5. Firefighters examine what’s left of the helicopter:
7. And the damage to a few nearby cars:
9. The crane stayed attached to the building, but lost a piece:
- Britain marks 10 years since 52 people were killed in terrorist attacks in London.
- European leaders are holding an emergency summit today to discuss Greece's debt crisis.
- The deadline for a deal on Iran's nuclear program was extended again, to the end of the week.
- Bill Cosby testified in 2005 that he obtained sedatives to give to women he wanted to have sex with, the AP reports.