1. You probably know who Val Kilmer is.
That’s MTV Movie Award nominated actor Val Kilmer (to be precise)
2. We like to give him a hard time because he played this guy.
6. But to be fair he’s also played some pretty great parts in some pretty great movies.
Iceman (Top Gun, 1986)
9. He’s now finishing up a run of “Citizen Twain,” a one man show he wrote and directed in which he plays the titular character.
10. But the best thing about Val Kilmer is what an unexpectedly awesome website he has.
13. Thirsting for a quote from your favorite Val Kilmer character?
Just scroll to the bottom of the homepage and presto!
14. Amazing! Even if sometimes it gets a little confused.
“You can be my wingman anytime” - Batman
15. Lots of actors have photo galleries on their sites.
Step up your game Kilmer!
17. But wait! What’s this? ValKilmer.com has photos of Val … AND his mom!
Bonus points for being a good son Val
21. At the ValKilmer.com shop you can buy one … Designed by Val Kilmer himself
23. This design is called “The Dude.”
According to his [awesome] site “The Dude is based on the buffalo skull hanging in Val’s New Mexico home. A family of buffalo call Val’s ranch their home and this blanket is named for a baby buffalo born on the ranch this past year”
25. And remember, if you want to know what a very pensive Val Kilmer is up to you can totally sign up for his email list.
- President Barack Obama will unveil on Monday a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- Undocumented immigrants living in Britain will face abrupt eviction from rental properties under new laws designed to reduce the UK's appeal as a migrant destination.
- California Gov. Jerry Brown called for a state of emergency as wildfires burned thousands of acres by Sunday and forced hundreds of evacuations.