1. This is Miami Heat coach Erik Spoelstra.
Al Diaz/Miami Herald / MCT
2. Look how boyishly charming he is!
Andrew Innerarity / Reuters
3. Seriously, despite looking like your student body president, he’s actually 42.
Phelan M. Ebenhack / AP
4. But despite being an attractive, young, NBA championship winning coach in Miami, his most public relationship up until this point has been with LeBron James.
Mike Segar / Reuters
5. Look how in love they are.
Mike Ehrmann / Getty Images
6. But that all changed when Spoelstra recently stepped out on the town with a former Miami Heat dancer, Nikki Sapp, who started dancing for the team in 2006 right after her 18th birthday.
Mike Jachles / Splash News
Doug Benc / Getty Images
11. Well done, Erik.
12. Except come on, Erik. You can get your girl better seats than this.
Here Are The Top Stories
- President Obama addressed the 54-member African Union, a first for a sitting U.S. president. The speech marks the end of his historic five-day trip to East Africa.
- The Boy Scouts of America has ended its ban on gay leaders, two years after lifting a ban on gay youth members.
- Boston is no longer pursuing a bid to host the 2024 summer Olympics.
- The Arizona Cardinals have hired the NFL's first female coach.