1. After Andy Murray defeated Tomas Berdych to go to the final of the US Open, fellow Scotsman Sir Sean Connery (along with legendary football manager Sir Alex Ferguson) crashed Murray’s press conference.
2. The actor has been cheering for Murray throughout the Open.
3. It’s like Sean Connery is auditioning to play Andy Murray’s grandpa. (Note: If they make a movie about Andy Murray, Sean Connery should totally play his grandpa.)
GIF by BuzzFeed
4. Oh and Connery is still so cool he makes everyone else look lame by comparison.
5. Don’t believe me? Look at him compared to Kevin Spacey.
6. Nevermind. Spacey looks lame all on his own.
7. So was Connery happy yesterday when Murray finally won his first Grand Slam by defeating Novak Djokovic?
You bet your ass.
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›
- And a Turkish court had to call in experts to determine whether a man comparing the country's president to Gollum from "Lord of the Rings" was an insult. ›