1. After Andy Murray defeated Tomas Berdych to go to the final of the US Open, fellow Scotsman Sir Sean Connery (along with legendary football manager Sir Alex Ferguson) crashed Murray’s press conference.
2. The actor has been cheering for Murray throughout the Open.
3. It’s like Sean Connery is auditioning to play Andy Murray’s grandpa. (Note: If they make a movie about Andy Murray, Sean Connery should totally play his grandpa.)
GIF by BuzzFeed
4. Oh and Connery is still so cool he makes everyone else look lame by comparison.
5. Don’t believe me? Look at him compared to Kevin Spacey.
6. Nevermind. Spacey looks lame all on his own.
7. So was Connery happy yesterday when Murray finally won his first Grand Slam by defeating Novak Djokovic?
You bet your ass.
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.