1. Olympic skiier and general badass Lindsay Vonn got into a horrific crash last week at the World Championships.
In the crash she tore her ACL and MCL. Today she put a photo of her damaged right knee on Facebook and ooof.
Warning… What follows hardly looks like a knee. It looks more like a Tim Burton creature that would befriend an awkward, lonely boy and help him on an adventure through a terrifying, gothic world. But in fact it is Lindsay Vonn’s knee.
Okay. Here goes…
Here Are The Top Stories
- Tunisia's president declared a state of emergency a week after a deadly terror attack on a beach hotel.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️